1. My Friends- Not the TV show, but the real deal. I love my friends… all of them. And I feel incredibly grateful to have so many wonderful people in my life. God has made it abundantly clear that he has blessed me with a powerful community.
2. One Night- Speaking of friends, this is pretty much the only game me and some of my friends have been playing. It’s a lot like Mafia and Resistance. But requires more strategy and has way more variation. I love love love this game and really wonder when (if ever) we’ll get tired of it.
3. My Library Card- I’ve had this for a little over a month now and have already read and rented out three books. It’s been amazing. There are so many LA libraries, four of which are within a 5-mile radius of my apartment! One of them is always bound to have the book I’m looking for. This card has been my saving grace (financially & emotionally).
4. My New Coffee Mugs– Thanks to two of my incredible girlfriends, I now have these limited edition BEAUTIFUL Starbucks Disneyland mugs that they picked up for me and nick at Disneyland (and now Disneyland is sold out, might I add)!
5. Snail Mail- I’ve happened to get a lot of snail mail over the past few weeks, primarily due to Joshua’s birthday and Valentine’s Day. I absolutely love getting notes and boxes in the mail for the sheer surprise element of it (or maybe that’s just the little girl in me).
6. My books
“The Supernatural Power of Forgiveness” by Kris & Jason Vallotton
This was recommended to me by a good friend who is reading it through a church group. I didn’t think I would love this, but I absolutely do. It is changing my perspective on so many of my relationships. It’s super powerful and I would recommend it to anyone… absolutely anyone.
“What Alice Forgot” by Liane Moriarty
Literary Fiction and so awesome… pick it up if you enjoy a good story for pleasure.