Here are three things you need to know about me:
I’m a mommy.
I’m a missionary.
I have a love of all things joyful & fun (aka “magical”)
So in my little corner of cyber-world, I will be writing about those three things. Sometimes writing about my journey as a new mommy to my precious baby boy or as a missionary to those who don’t yet know Christ. Other times sharing the magic of travel, crafts and food… My site may be just as jumbled and versatile as the thoughts that run through my mind.
I hope you enjoy getting to know me and a little bit about my precious family, which includes my husband, Nick and baby boy, Joshua. They mean the world to me.
Here’s a mixed bag of info about who I am:
- I am a Christ-follower; my desire is to know Him more, be more like Him & write thoughts about what I’ve learned about Him and this life he’s created for me.
- My favorite type of day is a rainy day where I can curl up with coffee and a good book.
- I love girly movies and am always down for a girls night when it includes desserts, wine, girl talk & a hopelessly romantic film.
- I am an ENFJ. And I LOVE personality assessments.
- My strengths (according to strength finders) are: Communication, Connectedness, Woo, Includer & Belief.
- I. love. Disney. and Disneyland. And everything about the two.
- Much of my year is spent looking forward to Christmas time.
- I have read all BUT the last harry potter book. So no spoilers please. I intend to finish it by december 2014 or my friend Michelle will ruin it for me.
- I love being a student and do not know how I will transition into the working world.
- I spent 6 weeks of summer 2010 in Italy. My dream is to go back.
- I spent 1 week of summer 2010 in Switzerland with one of my dearest and closest friends. We would always call this “our dream”. Until it became a reality 🙂
- I love getting dressed up and going out on date nights with my husband.
- I spent the last 3 years of college living with 5 girls & loved it; I grew up and matured exponentially during that time.
- I am not a sports person.
- I secretly wish I was a yoga master.
- I am Persian-American and love to share how the Persian culture has shaped much of my personality (both the good & the bad).
- I can quote a majority of the office episodes from seasons 1-5.
- I can literally recite the first 30 minutes of Parent Trap word for word. The Lindsay Lohan one… it’s sort of a problem.